The Schmersal Group develops and produces a range of about 25,000 different, high-quality switchgears and control devices for the protection of machines and plants in industrial automation and lift industry.
- Safe Switching and Monitoring: safety-related switchgears for the position monitoring of guard doors and the non-contact protection of hazardous zones and danger points, as well as safety switching appliances for special applications.
- Safe Signal Processing: safety relay modules for various safety technology applications (e.g. for emergency stop and guard door monitoring) as well as centralised programmable safety controllers and decentralised field bus systems, e.g. a modular concept for safety functions control on small machines.
- Automation Technology: you will find switching appliances for the mechanical position detection in various fields of application as well as (safety) sensors with different operating principles; this section furthermore includes a comprehensive programme of command and signalling devices.
- Ex Switchgear: switchgears, which can be used - in accordance with the harmonised standards - in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres due to the presence of gas and dust, e.g. position switches, safety switches and safety sensors with non-contact operating principle.
- Lift Switchgears: lift switchgears for various applications in the shaft pit, the lift car and the machine room: floor and fine-adjustment switches, positive-break door contacts, position switches, magnetic reed switches, remote alarm systems as well as the USP ultrasonic elevator positioning system.
Via Molino Vecchio, 206
25010 Borgosatollo (BS)
Tel: +39 030 / 2507411
Fax: +39 030 / 2507431